SIMOTA’s high speed SUPER SPIRAL creates a vortex air flow to improve air & fuel mixture enhancing your engine’s performance. It reduces the carbon accumulation in the engine and substantially increases the horsepower to your engine.
SUPER SPIRAL TURBO VENTILATOR blades are made of advanced precision bearing technology (running up to 30,000 RPM). Light weight aluminum alloy design is not only anti-rust, but also has the ability to match your high-revving engine. The blades have special angles to promote extra air flow to the inlet manifold and assist in providing better engine combustion. Experience strong torque during low to medium RPM ranges but also extreme horsepower at higher engine revolutions.
The upgraded fuel combustion can reduce carbon accumulation to your engine. Furthermore, it is environment friendly and greatly increases performance efficiency
- Improved fuel economy.
- Instant increase in engine power.
- Reduction in carbon accumulation to your engine.
- Minimized air pollution.
- Enhanced throttle response and acceleration.
- Easy to install, DIY.
- Rare in US/Europe/Australia/UK Market.
- Install the product between the air filter and the throttle body, into the middle of air inlet pipe.Propeller side face to the air filter.
- Optimal location : Install the product 10 cm to 30 cm in front of the inlet throttle body.
- When the inlet pipe is curved, you can install Super Spiral into the middle of dual bend pipe.
- If the car is equipped with air flow sensors (AIF), install a Super Spiral before or after AIF with the same size. When there is minor difference in size, you can wrap a few rounds of tape on outer rim.
- The products can be installed to gasoline & diesel cars, as long as there is the inlet pipe on the air inlet of the throttle.
|Car Brand||Neck (MM)|